Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A poem for the day

This being the month to honor the Native American heritage, the shittiest president ever decided to call a few of them to the White House, positioned them in front of another shitty president who is even called "Indian Killer" ... and then goes on to further insult Native Americans

Yet another proud moment for his 63 million voters!

How to deal with such a president?
Let’s recognize his motives and not obsess over his cynical behavior as if he’s devaluing the office of the presidency. He isn’t. He is devaluing himself. We’ve said before that Trump as president is no role model. He was disrespectful as a candidate too.
That ain't enough for me.

So, here's a poem. 

Source

2 comments:

Ramesh said...

Reading your posts today (catching up on a couple of them) is proving exhausting. I had too Google again. To find out where on earth is O'odham from !

And then I had to think, google and scratch my head as to who the second president you refer to was.

Nice poem though.

Sriram Khé said...

I am with you ... "O'odham" was new for me ... so many things to learn every single day!!!