Monday, January 23, 2012

Comment of the day: On Hemingway, Franco, and war

If ever I need evidence for how the world is full of crazies, I need not go very far.  I have to merely look at myself in the mirror :)

No, seriously, the following is a comment that somebody had left, in response to my post a while ago about Hemingway's A farewell to Arms:
Hemingway:
BORRACHO PAYASO.
OUR LAST CIVIL WAR NEVER WAS OF YOUR FUCKING BUSSINESS, AS NEITHER FOR AT LEAST ALL OF THOSE NUNS AND PRIESTS KILLERS CALLED BRIGADAS INTERNACIONALE AND ALSO THE JEWISH LINCONL BRIGADE.

VIVA FRANCO FOREVER.
Ahem, it is absolutely my f*g business!  And will continue to be my f*g business :)

Ps: Google helped me out with translating BORRACHO PAYASO.  The translator is quite funny as well.  Because I had copied and pasted into the translator the comments, which are in uppercase, the translation in English was also in uppercase: DRUNK CLOWN :)

No comments: