Friday, November 11, 2011

What do Latvians and the Dutch want from my blog?

The chart below gives an idea of the countries from where visitors came to my blog last week (the single-digits are not included)



My blog provides only such a big picture--there is no way to match the visitor with the post they read.  So, I am curious about whatever it was that drew the Latvians ... I haven't tagged any post with Latvia, though the name of the country is to be found in these three posts that, however, do not discuss anything specific to Latvia.  

Maybe the CIA or the FBI keeps an eye on me through some proxy server in Latvia :)

1 comment:

Vitaly said...

Sriram,

Perhaps you should post a blog entry on a Latvian topic. This will allow you to potentially grow the number of Latvian readers. Also, do you think that if the number of Latvians drops to zero by next week that this would prove your assumption!?