Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Yet another odd response to a blog post :)

So, a couple of days ago, I had blogged about a Gopal Krishna voicing his religious right rhetoric in Iowa. 

Turns out that the blog post was read by him; I had no idea that my blog has that kind of reach! 

In an email, Gopal Krishna writes:

Thank you for writing a blog about me.  I hope it gave you a good night sleep.

Sounds like he was not happy with my post, eh!

It is strange how my rather trivial observations from a small town end up being read by people in strange places.  No, I don't mean Iowa being strange :) 

Even the very light traffic my website generates, while catering mostly to an American audience, gets visitors from every continent--except Africa.  Rarely does the blog have African visitors.  Perhaps nothing here interests them?  But then I have blogged a lot about Africa, too ...

No comments: