Monday, October 18, 2010

My blog attracts traffic. even for searches like ...

I thought I might check the keyword searches that apparently generated some of the traffic to my blog. Interesting patterns.

Get this: my blog comes out as the first link (at least when I checked last) for quite a few.  I was impressed with these examples (all are Google searches)
  • For readers who are curious about the intellectual (and personal) debate between Paul Krugman and Raghuram Rajan: the search for krugman rajan shows that my post is #1, even ahead of Greg Mankiw :)
  • For those who are thinking of quitting engineering in favor of a different profession; such a search results in traffic to my page 
Who would have thought! 

And, of course, all the interest in the Ambanis and Tina Munim :)

No comments: