Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I feel great! For now :-)

Feeling a tad low, I decided to pep myself up by reading some of the appreciatory stuff I have received over the years in response to my opinion pieces.

First, an email, and I have withheld the sender's name:
March 21, 2005
Sir
Thank you for your excellent guest opinion and for your work with students.  We fear for our country's future as it is more and more difficult to discern reality from make believe.  You are a bright light

And this one was a letter in the newspaper on May 7, 2008:
Khé’s columns are thoughtful
I appreciate The Register-Guard’s inclusion of Professor Sriram Khé’s thoughtful and thought-provoking columns.
His perspective as a highly intelligent, well-educated immigrant to our country is one we can all benefit from.
The subjects he has chosen are invariably timely and significant.
I envy the students in the honors program at Western Oregon University who have access to his thinking and wisdom even more frequently than we readers do. They are fortunate indeed to pursue their education under his direction.
Prudy Zorotovich
Elkton
Thank you, folks. 

No comments: